I started Tae Kwon Do training in September 1989 as a way to get fit and learn some self defence.
My dream then was just to get my black belt, now I am one of the highest graded instructors in the country!
I am a fully qualified and insured TABG instructor and have been teaching Tae Kwon Do for over 20 years.
I am Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checked and Sports Coach UK certified in Good Practice and Child Protection.
I also have several YMCA fitness qualifications including Exercise to Music and Nutrition and Weight Management.
- World Champion – 2000, 2002, 2005
- World Cup Champion – 2001
- Dutch Open Champion – 2001
- British Champion 15 times – sparring and destruction
- Numerous other national and regional titles including English Champion, Welsh Champion and Scottish Champion
- Great Britain and England team member
I competed regularly for many years as a member of the England National Squad and was part of the Great Britain World Cup winning team. Competitive successes include 3 times World Champion, 15 times British Champion and numerous other national and international titles. These achievements have resulted in appearances on TV and radio and features in the national and local press. I am also a qualified international referee.
To pass on my knowledge of Tae Kwon Do to other students and to run my club successfully and to a high standard.